• Open education is more accessible. Before open education, people needed to come to a designated classroom in a designated school and be taught by a designated teacher at a designated time. Not only did the students need to be on the same schedule as the course, but the school also needed to match a teacher with a schedule that corresponded to the course. With OE, students can study wherever they are, even if they are in a different country. At the same time, the time constraints for students and teachers are not as strict. Students can organize their time to complete the course without having to attend classes every day.
  • I think a very successful new innovation in modern education is the use of specialized school assignment websites like Brightspace or Canvus. most schools now use these types of websites for assignment processing. These sites help to make teaching and approval of assignments more systematic. Teachers just need to conduct lessons in class and customize the assignments to be submitted at the right time. This type of website not only allows the teacher himself to observe the hours of usage of the students, the answers during the exams, but also makes it easier for the TA to help the teacher along with the approval of the student’s assignments. This can be very helpful to enhance the efficiency of homework approval, but it can also give students a timely approval of their learning status.
  • I think the shift from traditional education to the current educational concept is very good and has increased students’ freedom and convenience in learning. I think more schools should adopt more modern open education in the future. Some countries that have not yet fully adopted this open education will gradually adopt this approach. I hope there will be more convenient platforms and methods for students to learn in the future. I think education methods are constantly improving.